|As the sun comes up... Early morning Maiella|
Being outside has always been my breath and my food, nourishment for my body and life for my soul. From when I was a little girl, I have always felt the joy of feeling the fresh, cold air on my face, of smelling the damp earth and wet grass, listening to the birds and watching the seasons change. Even now, I can still transport myself back to that 10 year old little girl pedalling her bicycle and singing along with the birds as the world slowly awakens. Just a damp, earthy smell, or a memory of the hedgerows, blackberries and ploughed fields of rural England and I am that happy, singing and pedalling little girl once more.
|Taking the time, just to look. No more, no less.|
Parco Nazionale della Maiella
The cost is just €35 per person. We will leave Kokopelli at 7:45am and finish around lunch time with a brief stretch and reflect before finishing. There will also be the option to join us for lunch afterwards to sample some superb local produce.
Recommendations of what to bring or wear
- Food and snacks
- Sun hat
- Covered hiking shoes (these can be lightweight but hiking sandals are not advised as we will be covering rough terrain)
- Lightweight waterproof jacket
- Sandals or flip flops for your hot tired feet at the end of the hike
- Comfortable clothes suitable for doing yoga in and hiking in. The day will start fresh, particularly if we go to higher altitudes, so warm layers are recommended that can be removed as the day warms up. Leg coverings are also recommended as it is likely some of the paths we follow will not be well used and therefore overgrown in places.
- Rucksack to carry your food, water and extra layers
SPECIAL OFFER YOGA & HIKING BREAK
|Morning yoga at Kokopelli Camping|